Sunday, May 10, 2009

Introduction

Some backgroud.

About a year ago, I decided to try and indulge my artistic side by taking up drawing. As I quickly discovered, I fail at realism. So instead I took up a new approach, focusing on more of a childish style, using superheroes and video game characters for subjects. I worked on developing this style to something that looks like it was drawn by a four-year-old, but still looks (in my opinion) pretty decent.

This went on for a little bit until I got bored with it. More recently, however, I've taken it back up again, this time with a twist. Bored with simply drawing assorted superheroes, I decided I needed them to be doing something. What sort of something, you might ask? In a word: eachother. The result was what I like to call erotic superhero crayon art. It's something of a combination of Mini Marvels/Tiny Titans meets Lost Girls as drawn by a four-year old. Hopefully you enjoy it.

So without further ado, I present... Erotic Crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment