Monday, June 15, 2009

You know the tights turn you on...



I have a drinking game I play at comic conventions. You tally up the number of times you see Rainbow Brite over the course of the day (includes costumes, posters, artist booths, etc...) and at the end of the night you have that many drinks. Bizzare ritual or chronic alcoholism? You decide!

At any rate... Those are some sexy tights. Originally I was going to do Rainbow Brite/Strawberry Shortcake, but I got halfway through and decided to leave it as is.

Here, have some bonus stuff:

Pencil sketch. Clearly, my scanner needs to be cleaned.

Lines filled in in MS paint because the pencil sketch is just about impossible to see.

My attempt at colouring the photo in Photoshop. I think it looks good; the colours are more vibrant; but it loses some of the esoteric charm of the crayons. I might do more of these later, but my trial version of PS is about to expire, so I also might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment